Haven’t had much to post recently. Been spending my extremely limited free time with practice edits in an editing group and one of the most stringent rules is that we’re not allowed to post photos outside of the group.
This composite is posted with permission of the original photographer, Sarah Sempek Dana. Thank you, Sarah!
Original photographs (mine left, Sarah’s right):
What I did:
– Open both pictures in PS
– Copy Sarah’s picture over mine
– Scale & mask out everything but the boy
– Saturation sponge background
– eyedropper tool copper off of fallen leaves & add gradiant
– eyedropper tool blue off the jeans & add radial gradiant
– render lens flare
– layer vignetting